EkoRegion Slovakia is a non-profit organization founded in 2014 by experts in regional development in Trnava Region. We have 3 regular, 13 part-time employees and 6 volunteers. Our activities are aimed at sustainable regional development, increasing the competitiveness of regions and at the same time promote women involvement in the field of agrotourism development. We have rich skills in sectorial analysis, activities to support circular economy – waste valorization, creation of green jobs mainly for groups at risk of social exclusion, sustainable tourism – mainly ecotourism activities and support entrepreneurship of micro and small business in this field. We are focused on development of educational programs and training, including innovative pedagogical tools in environmental and circular economy areas. We are working with municipalities to increase employment of women on a local and regional level. Our long-life programs are also tailored for low-qualified people in risk of social exclusion. We actively cooperate with municipalities, stakeholders, vocational schools in the region, SMEs and crafts, the Slovak Chamber of Commerce and Industries, and with the State Nature Protection body on a regional level and the Slovak University of Technology in Bratislava. We are members of the National Rural Development Network, the Society for Regional Science and Policy, and the Circular Economy platform. We have good cooperation on projects with partner organizations from Austria, France, and the Czech Republic
Innovation Training Center (ITC)
Innovation Training Center (ITC) is a training and consultancy organization based in Palma de Mallorca (ES) who offers a wide range of services regarding innovative materials and services (R+D+I approach) to promote innovation in learning, entrepreneurship and support to training and education organisations.
We are based in PARC BIT (ParcBit, Parc balear d’innovació tecnològica, http://www.parcbit.es/) a specific park to promote innovation and training in ICT for Young people, adults, companies and SMEs. Our consolidation and experience have allowed us to create our own R & D department for the development and implementation of our own technological and eLearning projects. Our interdisciplinary team of experts has participated and managed a wide range of R & D projects and has built an intensive networking experience with various private and public organisations: governmental institutions, technology centers and public research organizations at local, regional, national, European and international level.
We hold quite a lot of experience in:
- Design and development of EQF related curricula, modules and skills training courses
- Support to training and education organizations
- Customized curriculum, rubrics and learning content
- Innovation in e-learning
- Innovation in career guidance including Tutoring (Coaching/Mentoring), design thinking and Collaborative Learning
- Web-based learning platforms, e-books and digital content
We count on a team of middle aged and senior workers very motivated and full of innovative and creative ideas that may not only provide good deliverables but also their enthusiasm towards the sustainability and the further exploitation of the project results
Stimmuli For Social Change
Stimmuli is a non-profit organisation envisioning to inspire future education and ignite positive change in society. To achieve its mission, the organisation designs and implements educational and empowerment projects that cultivate changemaking attitudes, inject entrepreneurial thinking and nudge behavioural shifts for more sustainable lifestyles. In more detail, Stimmuli’s work falls into the following categories:
Learning design and assessment. Stimmuli designs inclusive educational programmes and curriculum for equipping learners of all educational levels (from primary and secondary to higher and adult level education) with 21st century competencies (social, civic and entrepreneurial), fostering knowledge, understanding and ownership of values and attitudes.
Stimmuli also brings expertise in the assessment of complex educational interventions with emphasis on competence progression by adopting evaluation methodologies inspired by the realist theories and tools.
Training and capacity building. Stimmuli develops tailored made material and programmes and delivers training and capacity building activities to individuals and organisations with the aim to provide them with the required knowledge, skills and attitudes for strengthening a culture of continuous social innovation. We work in a variety of fields and disciplines ranging from primary to higher education and adult education. In more detail, we develop and offer: Teacher’s professional development workshops, educational workshops and events, “Train the trainer” sessions as well as empowerment and youth development programs.
Social Research. Stimmuli carries out research on a variety of topics related to social innovation, education, (social) entrepreneurship and sustainable development by employing a mix of tools and approaches which usually take the following forms: State of the art analysis, Training needs analysis, Best practice research, Evaluation and Impact assessment, Research and policy design. Project Management. Our team brings more than 10 years of experience in the coordination, management, financial monitoring and reporting of EU funded projects. Leveraging this experience Stimmuli has the capacity to design, develop and coordinate successful and impactful research and innovation projects.
Networking. Great emphasis is also placed on the company’s website and social media, trying to create an impact on more and more people, as through frequent posts and publications, STIMMULI keeps an active relationship with its stakeholders.
What is more, through the implementation of projects related to entrepreneurship and women’s empowerment, STIMMULI has developed an extended network that includes both experts and potential beneficiaries. Stimmuli runs 30 EU funded projects and currently employs full-time 10 persons, with a stable collaboration with a network of external experts that support Stimmuli’s activities as subcontractors according to the needs. All members of our team adopt environmentally friendly habits and keep up to date with environmental issues. Our organisation seeks to be an active part of sustainable transformation in line with the European Green Deal and the European Climate Pact. More specifically, our team strives to break the addiction to plastic convenience and use reusable items and recycled packaging, while encouraging alternative ways of commuting to work, such as walking or supporting work from home.
PRISM IMPRESA SOCIALE S.R.L.
PRISM is a non-for-profit Social Enterprise with the mission to create equal opportunities for the responsive progress of societies, communities and people – acting as a qualified development agent, since 2012, with its operational seat in the city of Palermo and its registered office in Enna, Italy. PRISM represents a co-planning hub, open to public and private actors, for the elaboration of tailored development strategies and interventions, aimed at valorising diversity and sharing the social, cultural and economic resources of local communities, from an international perspective.
PRISM annually assesses its social impact, by evaluating all forms of significant change experienced by individuals and communities, following their involvement in our activities as “co-experts”. The impact considers the enhancement of income and the level of integration in the labour market, promotion of gender equality, innovations in the field of education, social inclusion and relationship changes, the effects on physical and mental health and the general impact on quality of life and well-being.
The main areas of intervention, contributing to increased social impact are:
▪ Entrepreneurship and Employability Raising human development and socio-professional integration, while strengthening the European economic area to stimulate self-employment initiatives and empowering, up-skilling and re-skilling human resources and efficiency systems.
▪ Research, Innovation and new technologies Increasing and enhancing the quality, vitality and creativity of responsive and responsible European action- research, pursuing context related societal functions – planning and promoting solutions and shared interventions.
▪ Social Cohesion, Equity and Equality Exploiting empowerment measures in social, economic and educational contexts – seeking to equalize opportunities, for an inclusive and accessible society for all, based on human rights and gender equality.
▪ Local Development and Sustainability Promoting the exchange of good practices towards a sustainable and shared development model of interventions and services aimed at safeguarding and improving the conditions of the local environments and the prudent and rational use of natural resources.
▪ International Cooperation, Mobility and Youth Improving cross-sectorial and transnational transfer of knowledge and expertise for inclusiveness management and societal awareness, to explore integrated and structured strategies for smart, sustainable and inclusive global growth.
PRISM currently counts on a team of n. 14 paid staff; moreover, the social enterprise hosts local (University of Palermo) and European students (Erasmus+ Internship Placements) for internships on EU project management and sustainable planning of social inclusion strategies.
CSI CENTER FOR SOCIAL INNOVATION LTD
ULUDAĞ ÜNİVERSİTESİ AKTİF ÖĞRENCİ SPOR DERNEĞİ
ULUDAG UNIVERSITESI AOSD is a non-profit public higher education institution located in the large city of Bursa (Population range of 1,000,000-5,000,000 inhabitants). Officially accredited and/or recognized by the Turkey NGO, ULUDAG UNIVERSITESI AOSD is a very large (university rank enrollment range: over-45,000 students) coeducational higher education institution. Since 2013 main activities of organization are to implement different ideas by volunteering or through the different initiatives, programs, ideas, funds or projects. From beginning until now we have basketball team in Kaunas amateur league, also organizing weekly basketball sport activities. Our organization has a total of 2000 members. 200 of which are activate members. Some of which are academic achievers and professors. Also, the association has 15 paid staff. Scope of work Cooperation with other organizations, relevant government bodies and other legal entities and individuals at home and abroad
- The organization of round tables, seminars, events, forums, lectures and screenings for children and youth,
- Organization and implementation of education, training, workshops and lectures that will be implemented by members of the Association and the transfer of knowledge acquired during years of work and experience in the areas of the association,
- Production of publications (brochures, leaflets, posters, books, etc.) in the field of activities of the Association,
- Development and implementation of various projects in the sphere of civil society with a focus on topics related to the objectives of the association,
- Production of media campaigns
- Promoting dialogue and contributing to the disappearance of prejudice, stereotypes, ignorance, intolerance and discrimination through participation in civil society among young people, children, people Promotion and development of volunteerism by encouraging the participation of children, youth and adults through a variety of volunteer activities, and promoting volunteerism through education and promotional campaigns,
- Organization of national and international scientific conferences and scientific and professional papers, schools, conferences and seminars,
- Non-institutional education for the protection and promotion of human rights of all groups of people, regardless of age, gender, religion, national origin and any form of discrimination in the field of human rights,
- Inclusion, help and support as well as information, counseling, education, various forms of prevention, playrooms, workshops, clubs for socially disadvantaged groups,
- Organizing adventure, sports, cultural / artistic and other projects, meetings and tournaments
IVEPE - SEV
IVEPE-SEV is a non-profit educational organization, founded in 1980 by a group of Greek industries. The main purpose of its foundation was the creation of a credible body that would be a reference point in providing quality training and supporting lifelong learning to employees, unemployed, self-employed and people of vulnerable social groups in Greece and abroad.
IVEPE-SEV as the educational branch of the Hellenic Federation of Enterprises (SEV), operates under its institutional oversight. SEV has a leading role in transforming Greece into a productive, extroverted and competitive economy, as an independent and responsible representative of the private economy. SEV, as a social partner who believes in the functioning of institutions, promotes the relevant state and EU institutions as well as the views and positions of the business community. SEV formulates positions, analyzes and policy proposals on economics, industry, innovation, employment, education and work skills, social dialogue, sustainable development, corporate responsibility. SEV is also networking its members with decision centers (domestic and international), with the aim of creating added value. 40 YEARS OF EXPERIENCE: For the last 40 years, we have been implementing innovative training programs in a broad range of subjects at our privately-owned facilities in Athens, Thessaloniki, Patra and Volos and also in-house on business premises. The direct link with all the productive sectors and the long term experience allows IVEPE-SEV to be effective in National and European educational projects as well as CSR programs. We are linked with more than 800 enterprises in Greece and have long term collaboration with educational institutions, VET providers, Universities and experts from all over the world. Our specialized, well trained staff and high quality criteria, make IVEPE-SEV a reliable partner in major projects, where strict deadlines and quality deliverables are of key importance.
IVEPE-SEV trains adult’s educators since 2007 in order to be certified by EOPPEP (National Organization for the Certification of Qualifications & Vocational Guidance). It has also trained hundreds of educators and teachers in modern educational methods QUALITY OF SERVICES: For the quality assurance of our services we have developed and implement a Certified Quality Management System that meets the requirements of the international standard ISO9001, for planning and conducting vocational training programs, whereas at the same time we have a certified Managerial Competence System (SDEP) according to the Hellenic Standard ELOT 1429:2008, for programming and managing co-funded projects. IVEPE-SEV is an accredited Persons Certification Body according to the requirements of the international standard ISO 17024 from the Hellenic Accreditation System (ESYD).
OUR COMMITMENT: To reinforce people with updated knowledge and skills. We believe in partnerships, based on ethics, aiming at continuous improvement and quality results.
OUR POLICY: The in-depth research of our partners’ educational needs and further creation of appropriate training programs.
OUR VISION: To become a benchmark in vocational training & lifelong education of professionals in Greece and in the greater region of Southeastern Europe.